Anonymous said: lesbian porn turns me on, does that make me gay?
A lot of straight girls get turned on by lesbian porn! Totally normal, doesn’t make you gay at all.
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"
— (via losing-every-extra-pound)
Anonymous said: Can you recommend any good good/healthy food chanels on youtube?
Hi Anon, these are the chanels I follow and recommend them 100%
Deliciously Ella - Deliciously Ella is all about making healthy eating fun and embracing all the incredible foods that your body loves and what you can do with them. The recipes are plant based and gluten & refined sugar free
Caribbeanpot - Tasty and exotic dishes from the Caribbean packed with rich island flavors and with the heat and spice you all love about good Caribbean food.
Sorted Food - 4 guys in the kitchen screams HELP! But these are guys are awesome and surprisingly really good. They’ve got hundreds of easy recipes from simple dinners and midweek meals to delicious desserts and naughty treats, with inspiration from all over the world.
EatingWell - Where Good Taste Meets Good Health
YourProduceGuy - Really good for helpful tips on produce like when to buy, when ripe, how to peel. Basically learn how to pick the best fruits and vegetables at the store and how to grow some yourself.
Green Kitchen Stories - Healthy and simple vegetarian food with natural ingredients, whole grains, good fats, fruit and vegetables
FoodClub - Gradually learn to cook everything from delicious meals to sweet desserts. One minute and amazing dishes Pulled pork, American pancakes and scones on the table! Unfortunately this is in Swedish but the images help. The ingredient and directions are always at the bottom which you can copy and translate.
Hope you find them as helpful as I do and happy cooking. If you guys know of other good ones, please share.